The Swami Vivekanand institute (SVI) is the upshot of a vision of academician economist Swami Vivekananda ji. He wanted to spread the light of education to the Indian masses and SVI was his vehicle for the same.
SVI has grown to become one of the most esteemed and also the largest business school in the world. Spread across India with its seven campuses, I These courses consist of concepts and case studies that provide broad exposure to relevant business concepts and management specifics.. The SVI curriculum also includes an international study tour to different important business centers of the world: from Singapore in the East and Melbourne in the South to London in the North and New York in West..
SVI has grown to one of the most revered institutes with over 4,000 post-graduate management students graduating every year. Several international placements over the years have taken the Institutes’ alumni to all the corners of the world, taking India and their alma-mater with them wherever they go.
• Introduction of a “Blended Learning” methodology for all our programs, combining all the three forms of learning, namely, published / printed self-learning material, e-learning, pre-recorded DVD lectures and faculty interaction (Chat Sessions and Virtual Classroom Facility)
• Introduction of highly interactive e-Learning content as a supplementary learning methodology to improve the understanding of concepts through case studies and practical examples, thereby bridging the gap between the book and the classroom. Online assignment system to provide students the flexibility and convenience to submit assignments at any time and receive immediate results and feedback.
• The Virtual Classroom facility with the Faculties has removed the distance barrier between the teacher and the taught. This facility provided by SVI is an additional student support service to interact with faculty members online and live. Students can ask questions, have peer interaction and even replay an archived lecture. Virtual Classroom sessions are conducted for all courses throughout the year.
• Online Faculty Chat Sessions allow students to interact with faculty by typing their questions and receiving immediate answers in an online environment
• Modular Course System with Credit Banking Facility: Ability to take any Single Course and Bank and Accumalate credits for future transfer to other programs of SVI thus providing Flexible Pathways of Learning.
• Online and On-demand examinations conducted across India and abroad, to provide students the ultimate convenience of booking a date, time and place of their choice to appear for the examinations.
• A dedicated Call Centre with dedicated telephone lines supported by call operators and student counselors to give prompt response / guidance to our students.
• An ‘e’ communication centre which handles all student queries promptly & effectively.
• SVI has a powerful web portal, www.sviindia.in providing facilities like - Online Assignment Submission, Online Exam Booking, Message Board, Counseling, Campus-email ID with 10GB mailbox, ability to view Admission Status and Academic Status, etc.
"SVI is an autonomous institute is not part of any University."
SVI was established under Vivekanand Patrachar Shiksha Samiti Foundation to achieve the following purpose:
- Scholarship for deserving candidates
- Flexibility in getting certificates
- Education at door step through correspondence
- Enhance the career of students in Business and Management sectors.
- Democratizing higher education by taking it to the doorsteps of the learners providing access to high quality education to all those who seek it irrespective of age, region or formal qualifications.
- Short duration programs in various faculties which enable the candidates/students to acquire value based and world-class Management qualifications while working.
It is an enthusiastic attempt by SVI to expose the best of International Management principles, practices and managerial function to the students.
At SVI, the courses are designed for those who have burning desire to pursue a career in business and management. The students will get qualified without disrupting their current career progression and earning. Such candidates can opt for the flexible Management courses at SVI and get qualified by short duration at their own place.
However, the pursuit of this management program demands intellectual maturity, strength and willingness to work hard. For those endowed with inquisitive minds and the drive to succeed, this program will be a voyage of discovery leading to professionally satisfying careers.
The learning resources are faculty/ counsellors, print material and teaching aids including audio-video aids, video/audio conferencing and computer mediated learning etc. the learning material should be developed ab-initio and self-contained in all respect including the use of work books and structural assignments for continuous learning. The course material that are developed should go through the normal stages of quality control.
WE TEACH BEST WHAT U MOST NEED TO LEARN…..